Flush mounting isolating transformer for safety application “mains breakup”.
Device protection used in normal or harsh environment. Electrical equipment must be disconnected from mains power network, protected active parts of equipment not grounded.
- Extreme slim design for space-saving applicationsSpecial winding construction (1 chamber with shielded winding between PRI and SEC) allows excellent attenuation of mains failures (symmetric/ asymmetric) in SEC circuit.
- Shielded winding delivery status: Common grounding connected to transformer core.
- Standard voltages: PRI 230 V and SEC 230 V.
- Voltage range PRI 100 V – 600 V and SEC 12 – 400 V on request.
- Due to innovative vacuum impregnation in polyester varnish, insulation stability is very high; the noise level is extraordinary low.
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4.
- TS35 DIN rail mounting.
1 phase isolating transformer with static shielded winding
according to IEC/EN61558-2-4 UL1446
- Welded ground wire connector
- 2 blade terminals – 6.3 x 0.8 mm – 1 x shielded winding soldered
- Transformer completely vacuum impregnated
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4
- TS35 DIN rail mounting