3 phase isolating transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-4 for general applications, e.g. for providing electrical (galvanic) isolation according to VDE0700/EN60335 regulations or network supply transformer (e.g. TN network system).
3 phase isolating transformer according to EN61558-2-4. protection class I ready. Due to innovative vacuum impregnation in polyester varnish, the noise level is extraordinary low. Screw terminals are contact proof according to VBG4.
Standard switching matrix: Yyn0 (max. typical star load of phase current: approx. 10%). Switching matrix: Please note the distinction between different voltages (e.g. phase voltage, line voltage).
Final operation position must allow natural convection through coolant bores. For further information, don´t hesitate to contact us.
Transformer provides 2 loops for safe transportation or craning.
3 Phase Isolating Transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-4; natural convection through coolant bore, without coil former, winding on glass-fibre reinforced plastic profiles
- Transformer completely vacuum impregnated
- Standard switching matrix Yyn0 (typical star load approx. 10%)
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4
- Ready for vertical mounting – including angle brackets
3 Phase Isolating Transformers Circuits and Circuit Designs
3 phase isolation transformers offer various possibilities to connect PRIMARY and SECUNDARY winding.
Each design allows specific transformer characteristics. See the following table for preferred circuit designs.
- Neutral wire “N“ or “n”. Percentage of neutral wire current allways refers to nominal current of phase conductor.
- Please mind:
- Secundary star circuit allows load on neutral wire.
- Parallel connection of transformers must comply to following criteria:
- Nominal voltage and rated frequency
- Circuit design
- Short circuit voltages
- Ratio of rated loads should not extend 3:1