Low profile safety transformer
according to IEC/EN61558-2-6 suitable for general applications with double or reinforced insulation – max. output voltage: 50 V. E.g. electrical isolation for use in devices, built according to VDE0805/EN60950 regulations.
- Ultra flat PDB type transformers for use in ultra small power supplies.
- Short-circuit proof construction.
- Transformer completely sealed with polyurethane varnish in polyamide mold.Additional fixing with 4 screws 2.9 x 9,5 e.g. DIN7981 possible.
- PTF-UI48 transformers can be customer-specified, e.g. output characteristics, temperature rise for nominal operation/ open-circuit, PRI/SEC voltages, pinning.
1 phase safety transformer PCB version according to IEC/EN61558-2-6
- low profile
- Connections: Solder pins
- Screw mounting (optional)
- Any mounting position or angle possible
- completely sealed with polyurethane varnish in polyamide mold
Ua rated = Rated output voltage
Ua empty = Open-circuit output voltage