OverviewPDF Datasheetdefinition of coolant
Water-cooled reactors are excellently suited for water-cooled inverter technology. A potential-free water cooling simplifies water cooling in the entire system.
- Compact Design
- Possibility to use it in rooms without air convection
- Many years of experience in the field of water cooling
- Potential free cooling – patented !
- Alternatively, with additional vacuum PU seal for a long-lasting mechanical protection of the windings
- Good thermal coupling with the water -> dissipation of heat into the cooling medium
- Cooling concept for many possible cooling liquids