High amperage DC power supply suitable for 3 – 6 VDC output voltages and approx. 80 kA.Input circuit: Thyristor control and primary circuit located taps.
HGV series is used in galvanisation and other high current typical applications and process engineering.
- Output voltage of 3 – 6 VDC can be adjusted in 0.5 V steps via primary circuit taps.
- Screw terminals for primary circuit connection.
- Standard input voltage: 3x 400 V at 50/60 Hz, customer specific adjustments on request.
- Output voltage is rectified via double star switching matrix, low remaining alternation – approx. 4.2%.
- Output connections: Customer specific solutions, e.g. massive copper bolts.
- Number and design of cooling circuits as well as water pressure and water temperature depends on max. load and kind of operation – to be designed by Schmidbauer according to application.
- HGV high amperage DC power supplies are constructed and built for permanent operation.
- Temperature of diodes and transformer can be monitored and controlled separately (Standard: 2 monitoring circuits with automated temperature switches).
High Amperage DC Power Supply with safety transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-6
|Input voltage||3 x 400V|
|Power||70 – 300kVA|
|Taps on primary circuit for DC output voltage control||3 – 6V in 0,5V-Schritten|
|set-up exit||connection symbol standard: binary star-circuit|
|Degree of protection||IP00|
|connection electric||primary connection: screw sleeve|
exit surface: custom-build current leads
or massiv copper ports
|connection cooling circuit||quick connectors 1/4″ or 1/8″|
or custom-build Solutions
|Other||Suitable for thyristor control operation|
in V AC
V DC from….to
A DC max.
Standard in mm
3 x 400
3 – 6