3 Phase Isolating Transformers Circuits and Circuit Designs
3 phase isolation transformers offer various possibilities to connect PRIMARY and SECUNDARY winding.
Each design allows specific transformer characteristics. See the following table for preferred circuit designs.
- Neutral wire “N“ or “n”. Percentage of neutral wire current allways refers to nominal current of phase conductor.
- Please mind:
- Secundary star circuit allows load on neutral wire.
- Parallel connection of transformers must comply to following criteria:
- Nominal voltage and rated frequency
- Circuit design
- Short circuit voltages
- Ratio of rated loads should not extend 3:1