3 phase isolating transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-4 for general applications, e.g. for providing electrical (galvanic) isolation according to VDE0700/EN60335 regulations or network supply transformer (e.g. TN network system).
3 phase isolating transformer according to EN61558-2-4. protection class I ready. Due to innovative vacuum impregnation in polyester varnish, the noise level is extraordinary low. Screw terminals are contact proof according to VBG4.
Any switching matrix can be realized. Standard switching matrix: Yyn0 (max. typical star load of phase current: approx. 10%). Switching matrix: Please note the distinction between different voltages (e.g. phase voltage, line voltage).
Final operation position must allow natural convection through coolant bores. For further information, don´t hesitate to contact us.
Transformer provides 2 loops for safe transportation or craning (core sizes > 3UI150/65 – 4.5 kVA).
3 phase isolating transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-4
natural convection through coolant bores
- Transformer completely vacuum impregnated
- Standard switching matrix Yyn0 (typical star load approx. 10%)
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4
- Ready for vertical mounting – including angle brackets
* Version with lifting brackets for transportation.
3 Phase Isolating Transformers Circuits and Circuit Designs
3 phase isolation transformers offer various possibilities to connect PRIMARY and SECUNDARY winding.
Each design allows specific transformer characteristics. See the following table for preferred circuit designs.
- Neutral wire “N“ or “n”. Percentage of neutral wire current allways refers to nominal current of phase conductor.
- Please mind:
- Secundary star circuit allows load on neutral wire.
- Parallel connection of transformers must comply to following criteria:
- Nominal voltage and rated frequency
- Circuit design
- Short circuit voltages
- Ratio of rated loads should not extend 3:1