1 phase control transformer
according to IEC/EN61558-2-2 for power supply of control circuits in machinery, terminal blocks (VDE0113/EN60204).
according to IEC/EN61558-2-4 for general applications, e.g. electric (galvanic) isolation for devices according to VDE0700/EN60335.
- Due to the use of high quality insulating materials and special insulation design, ST series can be used as control or isolating transformer.
- Our UL insulation system guarantees global application possibilities.
- Inrush currents and short circuit behaviour are optimised for use with motor-circuit switches, especially equipped with primary circuit thermal or magentic switching functions.
- Transformers are fully vacuum impregnated.
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4.
- For voltage adjusting purposes, primary winding offers taps at ±5% of nominal input voltage.
- Transformers are protection class I ready.
- blade terminals for ground wire connection.
- Mounting via angle brackets, any mounting position or angle possible
The mounting position must be chosen so that a natural convection through the cooling channels can take place!
1 phase control-/isolating transformer, safety transformer
according to IEC/EN61558-2-2/4
- Welded ground wire connection 2 blade terminals 6.3 x 0.8 mm
- Mounting via angle brackets in any mounting position or angle possible
- Screw terminals contact proof according to VBG4
- Transformer completely vacuum impregnated
Overview: PRI 400 V / SEK 230 V (yellow coloured rows: storage types)
at cos (phi) 0.5
A at 400 V