according to IEC/EN61558-2-4 for general applications, e.g. galvanic isolation for devices according to VDE0700/EN60335 regulations.
according to IEC/EN61558-2-6 for general applications with double or reinforced insulation and max. output voltage of 50 V, e.g. galvanic isolation for devices according to VDE0805/EN60950 regulations.
- Connections: PCB with solder pins Ø 0.8mm. Recommended board mounting holes: 1.2mm.
- Encapsulated coil (mounting according to protection class II or III ready) allows mounting of other components close to the transformer.
- Additionally to PT types PTB offers an integrated distant piece including mounting option.
- Due to innovative vacuum impregnation in polyester varnish, the noise level is extraordinary low. Any mounting position or angle possible.Short-circuit proof designs on request (combined with external fuse and built-in temperature limiter)
- Catalog mentioned lead-wire spacing and pin assignment is standard.
1 phase isolating-/ safety PCB type transformer according to IEC/EN61558-2-4; EN61558-2-6; coil with additional mounting option 2 chamber version
- Connections: Solder pins, diameter = Ø 0.8 mm
- Version with 2 winding chambers
- Additional mounting option
- Integrated spacer
- Any mounting position or angle possible
- Transformer completely vacuum impregnated
Ua = Rated output voltage
voltage Ua x …